Africa Future Summit Announces 4th Annual Program (Digital Edition)
ATTN: 4th Annual Africa Future Summit
DATE: November 12, 2021 @ 10am-1pm EST.
MEMO: An initiative hosted by the Global Startup Ecosystem in partnership with Google Cloud, AWS, IBM Cloud, Hubspot, Sendgrid, PointGlobal & More
ATTN: Africa Future Summit Announces 4th Annual Program (Digital Edition)
[New York, USA- [October 25, 2021] Africa Future Summit is pleased to announce the 4th Annual (Digital) program powered by the Global Startup Ecosystem (GSE); scheduled to bring 5,000 Digital Delegates together on November 12, 2021 in partnership with in partnership with accelerator supporters Google Cloud, AWS, IBM Cloud, Hubspot, Sendgrid, DigitalOcean PointGlobal & More.
This year’s program structure is action packed with debate round tables, workshops, interactive demos, partner matching, networking sessions and expert panels. During the course of activities involved in the summit, speakers will speak about frontier tech investments, startup development and ecosystem building. The program concludes with a high profile call to action VIP session with summit speakers, sponsors and partners.
2021 Speaker lineup
- Professor. Jean Greyling: Acting HOD, Department of Computing Science at Nelson Mandela University
- Einstein Ntim: Managing Partner, Africa Future Fund
- Angela Harrington: Vice President, Communications and External Relations | Founder, Women’s Entrepreneurship Week at Berkeley College
- Kuseni Dlamini: Chairman, Massmart Holdings Ltd | Chairman, Aspen Pharmaceutical Holdings
- Andile Tlhoaele: Co-Founder, Moja Centres (Pty) Ltd Enterprise Development
- Matthew Renshaw: Chief Operating Officer, Profica
- Desire Loumou: Senior Expert-Trade in Services, African Union Commission and AfCFTA Secretariat
- Clement Lau FRICS: President, RICS | Director and Head of Development and Valuations for Commercial Property Hong Kong Land Ltd
- Allan Lwanga: Global Programme Lead- AME Enterprise, CBRE
- Niyi Adeleye: Head Real Estate Finance – Africa Regions, Standard Bank Group
- Christine Ntim: CEO, Global Startup Ecosystem
- Pam Snyman CPRE: Founder & Managing Director, REDZetc
- Nombasa Mawela: Founder, Dreesa Realtors
- Busie Matsiko-Andan: Executive Director, Africa Future Summit 2021 | Global Stategist, Pont Global
- Gareth Cliff: Co-founder and President, CliffCentral
- Toby Shapshak: Editor-in-Chief, Stuff Studios
- Gabrielle Patrick: CEO, Knabu
- Denene Erasmus: Editor, Farmer’s Weekly SA
- Carol Bouwer: Businesswoman and Humanitarian
- Roberta Annan: Founder and Managing Partner, Impact Fund for African Creatives
- Kibonen Nfi: Creative Director, Kibonen Brands | CEO, Cameroon Clothing Company
- Khanyi Mashimbye: Consultant, Afreximbank’s Intra African Trade initiative
- reGina Jane Jere: Editor -in-Chief & Managing Director, New African Woman Magazine
For interests related to speaking, sponsorships, and partnerships, please direct inquiries to email@example.com.
Africa Future Summit Team
About Africa Future Summit: Africa Future Summit is the world’s most iconic summit curating an active network of investors, tech entrepreneurs, celebrities, politicians and business moguls. Each year the program gathers thousands of pioneers from across Africa and around the world to address and tackle challenges that affect Africa’s future. The summit serves as a platform for influencers who are sourcing innovative solutions and partners that leverage exponential technology to accelerate Africa as the world’s final tech frontier hub.
About Global Startup Ecosystem (GSE): Global Startup Ecosystem (GSE) is an education tech recruitment company. With a mission to prepare millennial and future generations for the digital age. GSE brings together both private and public stakeholders to address humanity’s greatest workforce challenges. The platform hosts a series of employer customised accelerator programs, global tech summit gatherings and skills training programs for its membership community. As home to the world’s first digital talent career accelerator program, GSE supports a fast growing network of remote tech professionals. GSE aims to up skill 1 billion people by 2030. www.globalstartupecosystem.com